Pimpy Da Pimp Pimpy Da Pimp

The vulgarity would have been okay if it wasn't for the jokes about rape and suicide. Not in good taste. Crosses a line.

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

Very original gameplay! Engaging and interesting!

Liquid 2 Liquid 2

Dude? Why didn't you make the "liquid" blue and a little more fluid? I am clearly playing as a large wad of semen.

komizart responds:

haha. Semen... interesting idea. Thanks!

Engorgeous George Engorgeous George

Certainly a unique concept, although it could use some work. I'll give you 4 points for originality, but the mechanics need improvement. You're not given enough time consider how slowly the limbs grow (which I think should grow faster anyway) and maybe the body should reset after each round. Also, the unprofessional sound effects make for an unprofessional feel overall. I'd say replace the sound effect with some little chime sound effects which can be found on many free sites. A pause feature would also be welcome.

Cool Story Bro Cool Story Bro

I think the controls are a bit lacking. It's not always immediately clear when you are talking and when you should start walking. Plus, the plot is pretty slow and talking can get kind of frustrating. Also, when you walk sideways it kind of looks like your really have to go pee and are trying to hold it in.

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

Gravity in space? Also, as the third boss, Opera was too hard.

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

Bravo. I can't get enough of "slashy slashy!"

Fish Race Champions Fish Race Champions

Horrible english. I'm a 'looser?', am I? And the challenges are pretty stupid. They go from possible and boring to impossible but not in a fun way during the training.

Hunt of HORROR Hunt of HORROR

fun, but Id recommend adding a little pixel of each goal under therename because I didnt know who most of them were let along what they look like

Jacksmith Jacksmith

This is a badass game. Sweet premise, smooth gameplay. Very proffesional and very enjoyable. High playability and the game does not get too repetitive or boring even though it would be very easy for such a game to become so. 5 stars to you, my fellows!